In accordance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“RGPD”) and its implementing regulations, Accessories Dimac S.L (“THERMIA BARCELONA”) informs all users of the website thermiabarcelona.com (the “Website”) about the processing of their personal data provided while accessing and using the Website and in their day-to-day relationship with THERMIA BARCELONA.
In general, for what purpose will we process your personal data?
- To meet the request for information required through the different contact and information request forms available on the Website.
- To sign up for our Newsletter
- To uphold the business relationship with customers and/or suppliers, for which their data or the data of the contact person at the company are going to be processed.
- To send communications that we deem to be of interest to you regarding products or services similar to those originally purchased by you.
What is the legitimation of the processing of your data?
- To comply with the request for information required through the different contact spaces available on the Website. The consent stated in the formal notice sent and a legitimate interest of the company.
- Your consent to send the Thermia Barcelona Newsletter confirmed by a double opt-in mechanism.
- The execution of a contract, to uphold the business relationship with customers and/or suppliers.
- To send communications that we deem to be of interest to you regarding products or services similar to those originally purchased by you. The legitimate interest of Thermia Barcelona or article 21.2 LSSI (Spanish Information Society Services Act).
For how long we will store your data?
In general, the data provided will be stored during the time required to respond to and conduct the corresponding internal monitoring of the suggestion or observation communicated. With regard to the sending of our Newsletter and commercial information sent to customers, indefinitely, until you state otherwise. For data relating to the upholding of the business relationship, until we understand that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were gathered.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
In general, there is no provision for disclosing your data to third parties. The only disclosures that could be conducted would be to the Thermia Barcelona distributor nearest to your address, if so requested through the corresponding form. Alternatively, essential disclosures required to uphold the business relationship or legally established disclosures.
Apart from the foregoing, third-party Data Processors may have access to your data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Insofar as THERMIA BARCELONA processes your personal data, you have the right to request:
Access.- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not they are processing data concerning them, as well as detailed information regarding certain aspects of the processing being conducted.
Rectification.- The data subject shall have the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning them rectified or to complete data that are incomplete.
Erasure.- The data subject shall have the right to request the erasure of their personal data, in any case, such erasure shall be subject to the limits set out in the regulatory standard.
Processing limitation.- The data subject shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data.
Opposition to processing.- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. THERMIA BARCELONA shall cease to process the data, except for legitimate or imperative reasons, or when exercising or defending itself against potential claims.
The right to data portability.- In other words, the data subject shall be entitled to receive the personal data pertaining to them which they have provided to a data controller – in a mechanically-read structured format for common use – and to send them to another data processor.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a signed written request addressed to THERMIA BARCELONA. C/ Narcis Monturiol, 34 nau esquerra 08192 Sant Quirze del Vallès or to email@example.com
What happens if I do not provide the requested data?
Refusal to provide all identifying and contact data declared as compulsory could result in the user’s inability to access the service or to have their requests answered.
Guardianship of the control authorities.
If you deem it appropriate you may request the guardianship of the Spanish Data Protection Agency by submitting the corresponding claim. www.agpd.es. C/ Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.
THERMIA BARCELONA has adopted the legally required level of personal data protection security, and has installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided to THERMIA BARCELONA. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that internet security measures are not impenetrable.