In accordance with Act 34/2002 on “Communication and commerce services to society” in force since 11 July 2002, you are hereby informed that this web page belongs to:
Name: ACCESORIOS DIMAC, S.L.
ID for tax purposes (CIF): B58507757
Registered office: Pol. Ind. Can Torras Calle Narcís Monturiol, 34 Nave Izquierda
Town/City: 08192- Sant Quirze Vallès (Barcelona)
Telephone no.: (+34) 93 712 12 37
Registered in the commercial register of Barcelona, Volume 9588, Book 8760, Sheet 107,768, Entry 1.
1.1. Pursuant to the obligations provided for in Act 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) this document is made available to users, the purpose of which is to inform about the terms and conditions of use of the site thermiabarcelona.com.
1.2. Anybody who accesses this website and uses its services, or provides their data, assumes the role of the user, and commits to strictly observing and complying with the provisions contained herein, as well as any other applicable legal provision.
1.3 This legal notice shall be valid indefinitely and shall apply until the publication of a new version.
1.4 The provider reserves the right to amend any kind of information that may appear on the website, and there is no obligation to give forewarning or to inform users of such amendments, as publication on the provider’s website is understood as sufficient.
1.5 In this sense it is advisable to regularly review this legal notice.
1.6 The provider reserves the right to refuse or restrict the use of and/or access to the website by a user who is in breach of these general terms and conditions, and the latter shall not have the right to receive any compensation for such an event.
2.- User obligations
2.1 A series of data belonging to the user shall be requested in order to provide certain services offered through this web portal. The purpose of the aforementioned request is to enable the requested service to be carried out in the proper conditions. In this regard, the user agrees that the requested and declared data are true, complete and accurate, and also undertakes to notify the provider of any changes that affect the same as soon as possible, in order to avoid any problems that may arise in cases where a provider has incorrect or out-of-date data.
3.- Exemption of liability
3.1 The provider:
- a) shall be exempt from any liability arising from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
- b) cannot guarantee that the use of the website and its services is in compliance with the law, these general terms and conditions, morality and public order; however, it shall take such measures at each moment as it deems appropriate to comply with the legislation in force.
- c) shall not be held liable for the loss or damage of any nature that may arise from the improper, illegitimate or illegal use by the user of the website or the services and content offered.
- d) reserves the right to prevent the user from accessing and using the services on its web portals, at any time without prior notice, in the event the user fails to comply with the general and specific terms and conditions of use and in case of events contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
- e) reserves the right to amend this legal notice at any time, respecting the rights acquired by the users. Any amendment shall be notified to users as soon as possible. A notification of the amendment to the user is considered to be the insertion of the new Legal Notice text on this web portal. If the user uses the website after the amendment of the general terms and conditions, they are deemed to accept such terms and conditions.
- f) In no case shall the provider be liable for moral damages, loss of profits and/or for any direct or indirect damages that may be suffered by the user.
- g) Users may be forwarded to third-party website content from the customer’s website. Since the provider cannot always control the contents entered by third parties on its websites, it shall bear no liability with regard to such content. In any case, the provider states that it shall proceed to immediately withdraw any content that may contravene national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to immediately remove the forwarding to said website, and bring the content in question to the attention of the competent authorities.
- h) This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure it works correctly. In principle, its correct operation can be ensured 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, the provider cannot rule out the possibility that there may be circumstances, such as programming errors, service interruptions to carry out maintenance or those that give rise to events out of its control, such as causes of force majeure, natural disasters, actions of hackers or crackers, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the web page. In any case, the user may not file any financial claim for such a service interruption.
4.- Reporting of incidents.
In the event that any incident occurs related to the service, either before or after your purchase, you may contact us using the contact information first provided above.
5.- Intellectual and industrial property
5.1 The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary to enable it to work, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics belong to the provider or, where applicable, it has a license or express authorisation by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulation, and they are registered in the corresponding public records.
5.2 Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, in any case, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing requires the prior written authorisation of the provider. Any use not previously authorised by the provider shall be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
5.3 The designs, logos, text and/or graphics outside the control of the provider that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are in turn liable for any possible dispute that may arise in relation to the same. In any case, the provider has the express prior authorization of the same.
5.4 The website user and/or visitor undertakes to respect these rights and, consequently, not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publish, display or represent any of the aforementioned contents of the web portal using means other than those enabled for such a purpose, or other than those used legitimately on the internet that have been expressly authorised in writing in advance by the provider. In addition, the user undertakes not to conduct any other activities that might infringe the intellectual property rights of the provider, or of the users of the web portal.
5.5 In order to make any type of observation or comment with regard to possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as on any of the contents of the website, you can do so by addressing the provider through the contact methods placed at your disposal.
6.- Safeguard clause.
6.1.- Any possible invalidity or ineffectiveness of one or several clauses to these general terms and conditions, for any reason, shall not determine the invalidity or ineffectiveness of the conditions as a whole, which shall remain in force and effective for all other clauses.
7.- Law and jurisdiction
7.1.- The applicable law in the case of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms comprising these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any matter related to the services of the web portal, shall be Spanish law.
7.2.- In order to resolve any dispute that may arise as a result of the use of the web portal and its services, the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the judges and courts of Barcelona. In the event that the user has the status of consumer, the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction to which the user’s address corresponds, or that which, in each case, is laid down by the regulations in terms of procedural law and/or consumers and users.